Just a quick note for your Friday.
Jesus pretty much lays out the terms here. If:
1) We believe that the universe has a cause, rather than being a random accident,
2) We believe that cause is an all-powerful Being greater than the universe, rather than being a part of it,
3) We believe that All-powerful transcending Being is the God as described in the Bible, and not the gods of other religions,
4) We believe the Bible to be the infallible Word of that God, and not simply the creation of men
5) We believe that Jesus truly is the God-Man, God who became Man to save men from sin, and not a lunatic,
Jesus is the Way, the Truth, and the Life. No one can come to the Father except through Him.
There is no other way. No other truth than what He gave No other life worth living. No man-made religion, no other path, no other Savior exists to bring man to God. “There is no other name under heaven by which we can be saved”.
Food for thought on a Friday.